Oil Recycling Machine – English
Oil Recycling Machine is the oil purification that can clean, not only dirty the oil in the machine while running as Oil Dialysis (Continuous), but also Clean oil as Batch-to-Batch for Reuse, dirty oil recovering from the floor, storage tanks, 55 gallon drums, Tote tank, or dirty oil that is not in the machine. The Oil Recycling Machine usually will have all necessary equipment to remove all type of contamination as well as Built-in Oil Monitoring System. They can be a small or large unit.
Oil Recycling Machine
- AST-25 Machine is a combination of VJ-50 + MB-25 + MS1 unit. Recycling capability of 50-100 gallons per day.
- AST-50 Machine is a combination of VJ-100 + FC-1 + MB-50 + MS1 + OS1 MS1 + WebMI Remote Control + Mini SCADA Unit. Recycling capability of 200-300 gallons per day.
- AST-50C Machine is a combination of TC-8 + VJ-100 + FC-1 + MB-50 + MS1 + OS1 + WebMI Remote Control + Mini SCADA Unit. Recycling capability of 150-250 gallons per day.
Large Stationary Oil Recycling Machines – AST-200, AST-300, AST-300-DT, AST-300-OA, AST-300-HT
- AST-200 Machine is a combination of VJ-150 + FC-1 + MB-100 + MS1 + OS1 + WebMI Remote Control + Mini SCADA Unit. Recycling capability of 400-500 gallons per day.
- AST-300 Machine is a combination of VJ-300 + FC-4 + MB-150 + MS1 + OS1 + WebMI Remote Control + Mini SCADA Unit. Recycling capability of 600-800 gallons per day.
- AST-300-DT Free Water Separation Machine is a combination of DT-100 + VJ-300 + FC-4 + MB-150 + MS1 + OS1 + OA1 + WebMI Remote Control + Mini SCADA Unit. Recycling capability of 500-700 gallons per day. Good for Paper Machine, Large Steam Turbine Generator.
- AST-300-OA On-Line Oil Analyzer Machine is a combination of VJ-300 + FC-4 + MB-150 + MS1 + OS1 + OA1 + WebMI Remote Control + Mini SCADA Unit. Recycling capability of 600-800 gallons per day. Good for Paper Machine, Large Steam Turbine Generator, Steel Rolling mill (Z-Mill or 4 High Mill).
- AST-300-HT High Temperature Machine is a combination of FC-4 + MB-150 + OS1 + OA1 + Heat Exchanger + WebMI Remote Control + Mini SCADA Unit. Recycling capability of 500-700 gallons per day. Good for quenching oil application.
AST-300-DT – The Ultimate Oil Purification for Large Equipment such as Paper Machine, Steam Turbine Generator, Steel Rolling Mill
This Free Water, Sludge and Slurry at the bottom of oil reservoir must be removed out to be drained in the DT-100 Free Water Separator. DT-100 can work with AST-300 unit to continuously remove Free Water and Dissolved Water out of the oil reservoir.
Free Water and Slurry, Yogurt Like Oil at the bottom of oil reservoir is a major cause of Air Foaming in the oil. Air foam will develop into all 3 Air Foaming: Air Bubble, Entrained Air, Dissolved Gases
Free Water at bottom of oil reservoir is the source of Bacteria & Micro Organism that their growth will generate H2S Hydrogen Sulfide as well as system corrosion in the oil.
AST-50C Cutting Oil Recycling System in Illinois from CNC Machining Operation
CNC Cutting Oil is recovered from Chip Spinner for Recycling.
AST-50C recycles cutting oil 200-300 gallons per day.
Centrifuge removes 10% of sludge from cutting oil.
AST-50 Cutting Oil Recycling Center.
1.0% of Supplemental Oil Additive has been refortified to the recycled cutting oil by enhancing Phosphorus EP Additive and Inactive Sulfur. This shows 37% improvement in Four Ball Wear Test (ASTM: D-4172) from 0.54 mm to 0.34 mm scar from new oil as well as a Built-in Precision Machining Quality described in Smooth Torque Curve (Red Graph) during machining. No Torque Spike Curve in the purified oil with Supplement Additive.
TC-8 Built-in High Speed Centrifuge in AST-50C
Supplemental Oil Additive improves 37% machining performance and speed.
AST-300 Stamping Oil Recycling Systems at Blount in Oregon – USA, Guelph – Canada, Fuzhou – China
Blount has plants in Portland Oregon, Guelph Canada, Fuzhou China.
AST-300 Stamping Oil Recycling 800 gallons per day
AST-300 Electric Enclosure
The Before and After Oils OilPure AST-300
Purified Stamping Oil After Recycling
AST-50 Hydraulic Oil Recycling System to remove Sea Water and Salt Brine from ROV (Remote Operating Vessel) during Deepwater Horizon BP Oil Spill at Gulf of Mexico in 2010
AST-50 locates inside the Veolia Vessel at Gulf of Mexico and recycles hydraulic oil from ROV that was sent down to the ocean to repair the broken undersea valve.
ROV (Remote Operating Vessel) has to come up to surface in the vessel every 2-3 days to change hydraulic oil that is full of Sea Water in the hydraulic system
OilPure trains Veolia staffs how to test hydraulic oil after recycling in the vessel.
The Before-and-After Purified oils after AST-50 recycling to remove water and salt brine from oil.
Vessel control room operates the remote ROV repairing leak 10,000 feet under the ocean.
Veolia vessel floating on surface supports the BP Oil Spill in the Gulf of Mexico 500 miles from shore.
AST-50 Gear Oil Recycle at Steel Mill from Leaked Machines
AST-50 Gear Oil Recycling Center at Steel Rolli
AST-50 In-House Oil Recycling System
The Before-and-After Purified Oils coming out of the AST-50
The Before-and-After Purified Oil Samples
Dirty Gear Oil from Oil Pit
Dirty Oil Samples pulling from oil reservoirs before AST-50 cleaning operation
Purified Oil Samples after AST-50 cleaning on each oil reservoir.
Leaked oil is collected in the Oil Pit.
Previous Oil Filtering System that doesn’t work and can not clean the oil.
Changing PurePack Filter Media in A
AST-50 Hydraulic Oil Recycling from Leaked Oil Pit from Tire Manufacturer in Virginia
Leaked hydraulic oil is recovered in a 1,000 gallon Dirty Tote Tank. The Purified Oil after AST-50 is stored in a Clean Tote Tank. All leaked hydraulic oil has been recovered and recycled for reuse.
AST-50 recycles Leaked Hydraulic from underground pit of Banbury and Extruder Machines at Goodyear Tire, Virginia.
- OIlPure has refortified Oil Additive in the recycled hydraulic oil after AST-50 into Shell Tellus 68. Purchasing department has purchased the oil at the lowest price, effecting the low level of oil additives in the new oil.
- SPZC-101H Oil Additive results in Four Ball Wear Test showing the reduction of Scar from 0.75 mm to 0.35 mm. This is an excellent 40% improvement in wear protection.
- Four Ball Weld value improves from 100 kgf to 120 kgf which means the oil can carry 20% more load and heat at 120 kgf before metal surface start to weld to one another.
- Copper Corrosion Test shows the recycled oil at 1A Rating which is considered to be top rating.
- This is an improvement in Asset Management that improves machine Productivity, resulting in additional profit in ROA (Return on Asset) that was hidden and can be recalled from quality lubricating process in the machine.
Dirty Oil Before & After Purified Oil Samples
0.4% of Supplemental Oil Additive has been refortified to the recycled hydraulic oil which can enhance Anti Wear, Extreme Pressure and Corrosion Inhibitor performances. This shows 40% improvement in Four Ball Wear Test (ASTM: D-4172) from 0.75 mm to 0.45 mm scar. The Four Ball Weld improves from 100 Kgf to 126 Kgf. Copper Corrosion Test also shows best protection at 1A.
AST-50 Turbine Oil Purification at Power Plant, Coal Mine in Indonesia
The Before-and-After Purified Oils after AST-50
AST-50 at Steam Turbine Generator
MB-50 Oil Purifier at Conveyor Belt Gear Box.
The Before-and-After Oils from MB-50 for hydraulic oil cleaning.
Varnish built up in PurePack after oil cleaning by MB-50
AST-200 Steam Turbine Generator at IEC Israel Electric Company, Haifa, Israel
AST-200 at Steam Turbine Generator
AST-200 Oil Recycling Machine
FC-1, 5 micron Pre-Filtration in AST-200
AST-200 Vacuum Jet Dehydration removes water from turbine oil.
Instruction is translated in Hebrew language
AST-300-HT High Temperature Oil Purification System for Quenching Oil in San Luis Potosi, Mexico
Automotive Transmission Heat Treatment Operation
AST-300-HT for High Temperature Quenching Filtration at 300°F
FC-4, 5 micron Pre-Filtration
High Speed Centrifuge
Carbon Stain on Part Surface
Heat Treated Transmission Parts
Carbon Stain on Part Surface
2% Excessive Carbon in quenching oil causes Stain on part surface. Carbon in quenching oil needs to be removed under 0.5%, will solve Carbon Stain Problem on heat treated parts.
Cartridge Paper Filter is unable to control Excessive Carbon and Oil Acidity that promote oil oxidation in quenching oil.
AST-300-HT installation at Heat Treatment Furnace to keep quenching oil clean and free of excessive carbon.
© Copyright, August , 2021
Document and information in this website is a proprietary information belonging to OilPure and is not allowed to reveal to public without OilPure consent.